[rt2x00-users] Problems with the in-kernel rt2500pci driver being very slow and unstable

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:06:08 AEDT 2009

Hi,

i've tried setting the rate manually, but experienced no change at all. For
the kernel thing, the kernel version strings are absolutely identical, so
it's a bit hard to differ between them; but I'm pretty sure it worked.
Anyway, I'll stay with the 2.6.27.35 version, it just works too well to
change it again. :)

Best regards,
Sven