[rt2x00-users] rt2860 - is it possible to use this chipset nowadays?

Mike Edwards pf-rt2x00 at mirkwood.net
Fri Jul 2 01:18:06 AEST 2010

Ahh.  Missed that.

compat_wireless.sh now lives in /lib/udev, and 50-compat_firmware.rules
in /lib/udev/rules.d.  Now, bringing the interface up results in the
driver immediately throwing:

Jul  1 11:07:07 gimli kernel: [ 2187.117608] phy0 ->
rt2800pci_mcu_status: Error - MCU request failed, no response from
hardware

Any ideas?

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 12:46:55PM +0200, Ivo Van Doorn babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy