[rt2x00-users] rt2860 - is it possible to use this chipset nowadays?

Mike Edwards pf-rt2x00 at mirkwood.net
Fri Jul 2 07:44:47 AEST 2010

Uhgh, anyone?  Do I have any hope at all of using these rt2860 cards
again, or should I just give up this foolish hope of using wireless
cards to do wireless networking, and run ethernet instead?

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 11:18:06AM -0400, Mike Edwards babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy