[rt2x00-users] rt2860 - is it possible to use this chipset nowadays?

Mike Edwards pf-rt2x00 at mirkwood.net
Fri Jul 2 15:36:30 AEST 2010

According to
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5326 it looks
like the 'MCU request failed' may be a bug in the rt2800pci driver which
has persisted for well over a year.  I think I can safely assume that
rt2800pci cannot drive the 2860.

Are there any plans to make this driver usable for the 2860 chipset?
If so, any idea when?  Ivo?

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 05:44:47PM -0400, Mike Edwards babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy