[rt2x00-users] rt2860 - is it possible to use this chipset nowadays?

Mike Edwards pf-rt2x00 at mirkwood.net
Mon Jul 5 08:34:52 AEST 2010

Whoops.  Slight correction - the driver *does* throw the MCU error with
the ENLWI-N.  I missed it in the logs.

On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 06:25:32PM -0400, Mike Edwards babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy