[rt2x00-users] struct net_device Error

cmpe reg cmpereg2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:49:33 AEST 2010

I see. I am sorry.
The problem is that rt73usb provided with the distro does not support
certain commands of Linux Wireless Tools (like iwspy). Also i could not find
the version of the driver I had in the distro. Since the version at Ralink
is the latest one, i thought maybe this would have support to (iwspy).
Could you please tell me if my approach towards enabling iwspy by trying a
new driver is rite.
I would realy appreciate it.

Regards