[rt2x00-users] rt2860 - is it possible to use this chipset nowadays?

Mike Edwards pf-rt2x00 at mirkwood.net
Sat Jul 10 16:30:56 AEST 2010

Luis, I'll do so sometime next week.  Thanks!

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 08:27:30PM +0100, Luis Correia babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy