[rt2x00-users] Unknown Symbol!

Mohammad Abdelhadi moh.jaser at ieee.org
Mon Jul 19 02:42:02 AEST 2010

Dear All,

I am trying to call the function ( EnqueueChSwAnn ) which is written in the
file ~/common/spectrum.c. I am trying to call it from my code that is
written in different module in ~/common/rtmp_init.c. But, when I do
(modprobe rt3572sta), i always get " Unknown Symbol : EnqueueChSwAnn. I also
tried to call it using function pointers method, but that also didn't work!
(I am using 2010_06_25_RT3572_Linux_STA_v2.4.0.0 driver).

Do you have any suggestions on how to call that function or any other
function written in different module and on how to solve the unknown symbol
problem?

Thank you in advance for your support...

Regards,
--
Mohammad