[rt2x00-users] Unknown Symbol!

Mohammad Abdelhadi moh.jaser at ieee.org
Tue Jul 20 02:13:18 AEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Ivo Van Doorn <ivdoorn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> in
>
> All functions which you want to be available in different modules must
> never
> be staticly defined. Secondly the symbol must be exported to be available.
> In the kernel there is a macro which handles it for you:
> EXPORT_SYMBOL
>
> To export a function called EnqueueChSwAnn you have to add:
>
> EXPORT_SYMBOL(EnqueueChSwAnn);
>
> in the ralink module.
>
> Ivo

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your kindest reply, well I did export the symbol after I made
sure that the function is not staticly defined but unfortunately this way
didn't work, I even tried to call that function using a function pointer but
that didn't work too. So, do you have any further ideas about how to solve
this case?

Thank you in advance...

Regards,
--