[rt2x00-users] [RFC] rt2800usb: use hrtimer to emulate TBTT and pre-TBTT irqs for AP mode

Johannes Stezenbach js at sig21.net
Thu Feb 3 08:36:46 AEDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 08:12:30PM +0100, Ivo Van Doorn wrote:
> > the patch below is unfinshed and untested, but I'm throwing
> > it out anyway, hoping to get opinions if I'm on the right track.
>
> Applied to the experimental tree.

Um, this patch was intended for reading, not applying...
I wanted to send a clean version once I had soe more
time to work on it.

One issue I found was that rmmod hangs after hot unplug,
seems like the hrtimer isn't killed correctly.

> I will do some new testing on the experimental tree this weekend,
> to see if some patches can be merge into the master tree. :)

I've done a lot of testing with those patches and they work
fine for me.  But more testing is always good.

Thanks
Johannes