[rt2x00-users] rt2860 powersave leads to Error - Arrived at non-free entry in the non-full queue 0

Helmut Schaa helmut.schaa at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 3 03:35:40 EST 2011

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011 schrieb Wolfgang Kufner:
> If I switch power management on data transmission drops to almost
> nothing till I disable power management again. If I leave power
> management on too long the connection is lost and while NetworkManager
> tries to reestablish it things deteriorate much further and I can not
> reestablish a connection without a reboot.
>
> Logs then show lots of:
>  phy0 -> rt2x00queue_flush_queue: Warning - Queue 0 failed to flush

Strange, so the queue is not empty after waiting 1 second. That should no
happen.

> If I disable networking (with NetworkManager) and enable it again I
> also get multiple:
> phy0 -> rt2x00queue_write_tx_frame: Error - Arrived at non-free entry
> in the non-full queue 0.

Ok, the tx queue indices messed up. Likely the same problem as the
failed queue flush ...

Do you only get these symptoms when using power management? Is everything
in STA mode alright with disabled power management?

Thanks,
Helmut