[rt2x00-users] Linksys WUSB600N v1 disconnecting from AP

Wolfgang Kufner wolfgang.kufner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:32:25 EST 2011

Hi Aleksandar,

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Aleksandar Milivojevic
<alex at milivojevic.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Wolfgang Kufner
> <wolfgang.kufner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe a fix for this issue is already in compat-wireless.
>
> Might be.  I'll try compiling linux-next and see if it helps (could be
> few days, I need to setup this box for the task first).

There is no need to compile linux-next. Just compile the latest
bleeding edge compat-wireless tarball from
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Download. It is only 4MB in size
and reflects the latest on the linux-next.git tree and takes only a
few minutes to compile.

HTH,
Wolfgang