[rt2x00-users] Slow performance with rt2800pci / RT3090

Dennis Martin Herbers dennis.martin.herbers at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:40:05 AEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

I have already updated linux-firmware to 1.53 from oneiric which should
contain the new firmware. It's weird, because the connection itself works
fine, it's just only 20% of the speed. I am not totally sure but I believe I
had it running with full speed for a few minutes from time to time, but
quickly regressed again and I switched back to rt2860sta... any other
suggestions?

Regards,

Dennis