[rt2x00-users] Building a recent version of the driver

Olivier Gandit ogandit at sirlan.com
Fri Oct 7 06:12:03 AEDT 2011

Hello,

it seems kernel.org is back.
Nevertheless, I'm still unable to extract the rt2x00 sources following
the instructions from the wiki.
The command
git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ivd/rt2x00.git rt2x00
ends up with a 'fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly'.

Do you know how I can get these source files?

Best regards,

Olivier Gandit