[rt2x00-users] Failed to reconnect AP with Ralink Ripple3 [1814 539a]

Matt Chen machen at suse.com
Mon Oct 24 15:16:48 AEDT 2011

Hi list,
I have a Ralink Ripple 3 [1814 539a] for testing the latest rt2x00
driver (rt2800pci). Now I have a issue which happens to my SuSE Linux.
If I connected an AP and do S3(Suspend), it would be hard to
re-connect to this AP. Can find the NetowkrManager is always showing
linking process.

Is there any place or bug tracking system for reporting issues ? I
would like to work on with the issue and follow it.
Also, any message or info do I need to provide ?

Thanks~