[rt2x00-users] Slow performance with rt2800pci / RT3090

Florian Achleitner florian.achleitner.2.6.31 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 03:33:14 AEDT 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm still having exactly the same problem on the same hardware that Dennis
described more than a year ago [1] .
probably a minute, throughput drops to about 70KB/s and stays there.
I'm now running ubuntu 12.10 64bit with the original 3.5-based kernel.
It somehow depends on the access point I use, but I've no clue what properity
is crucial.

So I wanted to ask if you came to a solution or found a reason for that
behavior?
And what can I do to investigate that issue?

Regards,
Florian

[1]
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/pipermail/users_rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/2011-