[rt2x00-users] AP with rt3072 usb dongle--weak signal

PJBrs pjbrs at floorenpj.xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 31 18:56:32 AEDT 2012

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> PJBrs wrote:
>>

> Did you verify if this patchset is already applied:
> http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.linux.kernel.wireless.general&article=98135

This patchset was not applied, so I downloaded 3.7-rc3 and applied all
seven patches. There might be a little difference, I can still detect
the AP from 5 meters distance now, but the performance is nowhere near
to what would be expected.

Please let me know what other information I can provide to help debug
this issue. Should I open a bug report?

Best,

PJ