[rt2x00-users] Arrived at non-free entry in the non-full queue 0

Selim T. Erdogan selim at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 26 23:53:40 AEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 03:17:34PM +0200, x.zupftom at web.de wrote:
> Gesendet: Freitag, 26. April 2013 um 11:00 Uhr
> Von: "Helmut Schaa" <helmut.schaa at googlemail.com>
> An: x.zupftom at web.de
> Cc: "rt2x00 Users List" <users at rt2x00.serialmonkey.com>
> Betreff: Re: [rt2x00-users] Arrived at non-free entry in the non-full queue 0
>
> > Can you give a bit more context when this happens (bringing the device up, using the device etc.)?
>

> This happens when I try to connect to my main PC which shares its internet connection via WLAN.

I get this error too.  It only seems to happen in ad-hoc mode, when I
attempt to use the rt2500pci interface to use the internet connection
shared by another computer.  No problems when in managed mode, though.

(Sent the list a message about this in Jan. 2012 but I don't think I
knew it was only during ad-hoc mode back then.)

Unfortunately, I can't offer a direct solution because I also have a
"nano"-sized usb adapter --- rt2800usb, RT5370 --- that I use when doing
ad-hoc connection sharing.  I actually bought this less-than-$10 usb
adapter because the rt2500 pci card in my Averatec laptop wasn't getting
good reception, compared to a newer Vaio laptop with an intel adapter.
However, it turned out that the rt2500 pci card in the laptop gets a
slightly stronger signal than the nano usb adapter, so I usually only
use the usb adapter when in ad-hoc mode. :)

Selim